top of page
Spandrel panels are structural timber frame panels designed to match the profile of the roof. They eliminate the need for blockwork at gables and party walls. The speed up the build time and help you get the building wind and watertight quicker.
• Manufactured to strict quality guidelines and in accordance with ISO9001
• Achieve required Acoustic, Fire, Structural and Thermal Performance
• Satisfy all local authority regulations, NHBC requirements and Robust Details specifications.
• Reduces working at height, therefore reducing the risk of falls from height
• Removes the need to re-engage bricklayers before making the roof watertight
• Reduced scaffold costs
• Quicker build through removal of mortar cure time
• Allow for an all-weather build (although care should be taken in high winds).
bottom of page